i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our First Christmas


This will be all of our first Christmas' away from home. To keep our spirits up and in an attempt to avoid the horrible sinking of homesickness we have decided to get into the spirit of a homemade holiday!


We went and got our Christmas tree from the Optimist's Club day before last. 










And now, the family photo (I'm thinking christmas cards, heh heh):





2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am a subsidized senior looking to date

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am a single senior.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home