i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Monday, September 01, 2008

Drea needs her groove back


So after my last post I skimmed down the page and peaked over older posts. And my friends, after all this time has passed I think I lost a little bit of my posting groove. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I giggled out loud at an old post (more probably because everyday I realize more and more that I am by far the biggest nerd I know) and now...well lets just say that last post was a little lackluster.

Hopefully the pictures of the food will at least leave some drooling, but it seems I need to stretch these old typing fingers and put a little more effort into my poor little blog. Wipe away the dust bunnies and bring back that ol' "dreareneeknits" glimmer that once was!

Ok, that's all. Just wanted to get that off my chest, figure I had to start somewhere :)

**That picture up there is a petit layer cake (maybe 3"), using my red velvet cake that I have finally perfected! Iced with vegan buttercream and drizzled with chocolate ganache!**

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Saskia said...

I know what you mean girl, I've been losing my Snazzy Sassyness too, thought it was the hormones or the fact that I'm so busy but I dunno, could be anything. Fact is, -a- post is always better than no post and hey, to always be Snazzy Sazzy would get boring to I guess, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home