i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

For the Love...

It's finally finished! 

For the Love...
a small collection of my vegan recipes

This is a handwritten & illustrated vegan cookbook of a few of my favorite vegan recipes. It took me a few months but it's finally ready! Complete with 10 amazingly delicious recipes and a step-by-step how to roll sushi!

In the back are blank pages for you to continue writing your favorite recipes! My best friend gave me the best present in the world when she gave me a blank "chef journal" to jot down my favorite recipes! (Being the sweetheart she is she even included a few vegan recipes she found just to get me started :)

Written, illustrated, cut, copied & glue all on my lonesome! Its more than a cookbook...its a work of art! Now for sale at my etsy store!

3 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger ? said...

Hi,
Interesting blog. It is my first visit although I would like to be able to find my way back here...
Best wishes
R.E.II

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want eleven copies!!!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger mariedavis said...

all the food looks delicious!! I will buy a couple of copies. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home