i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Swapping Switches

As if your best friend coming to town wasn't exciting enough...she then shows up with the most gorgeous box of Norman Love Chocolates you have ever seen.


And i FINALLY finished the Novella Socks from Knit 2 Together:

The only alteration I made to the pattern was to add in a 6th repeat of the stitch pattern so that they were long enough.

And last but not least, another new knitting book (because you know I need it). I got a copy for me and my visitor. I am especially excited to knit up some dishrags out of that yarn (after being inspired by my grandma).


Now I now this post is a little slack...and it had been a while...but I have been so sick I haven't even been able to barely pick up the needles. So cross your fingers that I will finally bounce back this week!

In the meantime I just cast on for a look-a-like of one of my favorite scarves and then have a whole lineup of things to knit.

Hoping to be appearing more frequently...and hopefully without the scabby nose and swollen eyes! Oh and the title of this post?? yes that was me mumbling in my sicky haze...

4 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the Knitting World!
Love,love your socks! The Mason Dixon Book is great. I've knit the dishcloths, a gia-normous Log Cabin Blanket and I'll be posting a picture of my Moderne Log Cabin in a day or so. Hope you feel 100% soon.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Tijm said...

Your socks are lovely!!!!!
But the candy...........is it real?It looks like coloured stones or marbles.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger mle said...

Your socks turned out great!! Some dishclothes might actually be a good thing to knit while your sick since they're so quick and easy. Get well soon!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Sabrina Hirsch said...

Dammit Andrea, my novella socks look/fit like shit, but I am still going to wear them, arrrgg!
Nice work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home