i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Sunday, April 09, 2006


Ok so I don't really have much to say...but this picture here...my mom would be proud. maybe not at first glance...but go ahead mom...look a little closer. there are a few things you should notice. first off...my hair. no dreadlocks, no hair dye, no crazy cuts...just my natural hair color. number 2...i match. yes me...andrea renee...i match. even my ring, earings and hair clip. and believe me...that was barely even an accident! and if you look very very closely, i am even wearing lipstick. ok well its lip gloss...but its tinted!! besides my new "matchingness" there really isn't much going on around here...we are getting ready to move so i am a bit distracted. but i have started the "fad-classic" from wendy at knit &tonic, and so far it has been a very fun knit. oh and i got my work visa...which is good because now i am allowed to stay here until residency goes thru..oh yeah, and get a job.........

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger drea said...

i wish! i am hoping the local yarn shop will hire me..hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home