i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Friday, April 07, 2006

As I was washing my hair...


...I happened to look at the bottle and it seems the brand of the conditioner is Palmolive. For some reason I didn't notice this when I made the purchase (I have to buy conditioner in bulk ever since the dreadlocks incidence a year a go...there will be no dime sized amounts for this girl...I have to condition twice using a handful each time)...anyways due to excessive use of conditioner we have to downgrade to the cheap stuff...but Palmolive? Last I checked this is what my mom uses to wash dishes. It even smells the same.

Anyways...see that beautiful hank of purpley goodness sitting in that there lime tree?? Well it is fabulous, let me tell you...So soft....and I love that it looks like single ply. This is what I plan to use for the Fad Classic, which I will begin promptly tomorrow morning. Alright well tonight me and JFC are going to get crazy and be social! I even bought a new shirt...so I better head off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home