i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Daylight Savings


Alright this is just a quickie...but I would just like to share what time it is. You see, we have to pick up JFC's brother at the airport this morning so I knew it would be an early one...I just didn't know how early. We had to set the clocks back an hour last Sunday...no problem. So last night I set my phone alarm to wake us up at 4:45 a.m. Which it does. So I lay around for another 10 minutes and then force myself up and into the shower. As I get out I grab my watch and head to the bedroom to get ready, and this is when I peer down and look at my trusty watch which tells me that it is now only 4:05. You see in Michigan, cell phones just automatically change the time, whether it be for daylight savings or just when you are on a trip and change time zones. Here this is not the case...so yup by now it is very obvious...I didn't change my phone clock. So JFC is dreaming away in the other room enjoying his extra hour of sleep while I am sitting here writing a blog. Ouch.

Anyways we are off to Rotorua today and probably won't be back until Tuesday...so this is the last one for a few days. Enjoy my picture of the ladybug :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home