i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Friendliest Place in the World


Well after attending a party last night...the consensus is in (I'm not really even sure what that word means...sounds good though)...Michigan, mainly East Lansing, really is the friendliest place in the world. I miss it. *sigh*.

Anyways...the picture is of the singlet I have been asked to knit. I couldn't find a pattern anywhere so I just made it up, and am crossing my fingers that it fits. It is for a 5 month old girl...problem is the last time I saw a 5 month old baby would be about 15 years a go so I am a little worried about the sizing. If any one happens to have a 5 mo old lying around and would like to give them a quick measure for me...that would be fabulous. Maybe you would know mom?? Do your remember how long we were?? I am thinking of maybe just putting buttons on the shoulders so they can adjust them?? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well it is time to go pack up some boxes and then we are heading to Rotorua to look at houses...very exciting. I also finished the present for my sister...but just in case she happens to look at this here blog I will have to wait to post those pics...but I tell you what...if you don't mind me tooting my own horn...I am very excited with how it turned out.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Beverley said...

HI

I live in the Wellington area. Lovely blog and isn't it a great way to keep in touch with families. My son in Maryland reads mine, not that he would admit it of course!! I am not so brave as to post pics of me yet!!

If you are interested there could be clubs in the Rotorua area for spinning, knitting etc. We have our Creative Festival in Napier starting the 20th April if you are down that way. See http://www.creativefibre.org.nz/festival/napier/napiermain.htm

Anyway have a great day.:)

Knit on >^..^<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home