i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dipping my toes into the design pool...


Here is the hat I just finished up...I was surprisingly pleased with how it turned out as I just kind of winged the design as I went along. Next up will be all knitting for others...I have lots of presents to do, a hat for Stephanie, and a family friend of JFC asked me to knit some baby clothes...time to get busy. But I think it may have to wait until tomorrow as I have spent about the last million hours loading my pictures into flickr and getting it all set up...and well i'm spent. So I leave you with one extra picture, a close up of the hat so you can see the wonderful little button and all the fun textures.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's so cute! The colors look great together!

I saw your post in the Stitchin' Bitches forum on Myspace, so I thought I'd check out your blog and say hi! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home