i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Note to Self...


When moving, for go the "make you very drowsy" car sickness pills...as they pretty much render me useless. I took two thinking I was being responsible...don't want to get all woozy on the first trip down to the new house. Well now I am exhausted...struggling to keep my eyes open, which also = feelings of crankiness and overwhelmingness at how much we still have to pack even though we need to leave in about an hour. so what do i do?? I go get a coffee and sit on the front porch knitting and then come in to write a blog about it. Aren't I horrible?? Well JFC just gave me the "tsk tsk tsk...get your move on already" look so I guess I better get busy. I am not sure when exactly we will have the internet set up at thenew place...but stay tuned, it should only be a day or two...(by the way that picture there...its the close up of the fad classic...lovely)

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Beverley said...

HI

Just want to wish you luck with the move, even if you don't get to read this before hand!! Just warm fuzzies coming your way.

The duct tape idea looks great. Considering how much it cost to purchase a ready made one this looks a great idea. It is now on my "must do one day" list.

I thought I had "lost" my camera the other day!!!... in the boot of the car..!!! how it got there I don't know. But it was found thank goodness. Glad you found your memory card. They are so small that it is amazing it turned up.

I look forward to hearing about the move.... and seeing pics!!

Knit on >^..^<

PS I must admit to finding it hard to imagine dreads and hair dye. You are so beautiful and have lovely hair the way it is!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home