i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I hate running

Well first things first...I hate running. I knew this already, but for some reason decided...maybe it isn't as bad as I remember. It is. I woke up bright and early this morning ready to go, laced up my little puma running shoes and even did some stretches. At first it was good, but that is probably just because I was going downhill. Which, if I could always be going downhill...I would love running. But you see once you get to the bottom of that hill...you have to run back up. I live on a hill...so only 2 blocks down from my house as I am climbing back up the hill, the song I was listening to ended and for those brief seconds when the next song in line is getting ready to start I heard my breathing. My labored wheezing...and all of a sudden I remembered just how much I hate running. All of a sudden my throat and lungs were on fire, I felt dizzy and nauseous. I kept going...hating myself more and more for not having a fast metabolism and naturally toned thin body...I think tomorrow I might try yoga...because I hate running.

Good news...excercise is checked off the list for the day and now it is on to knitting. We had to take an emergency trip down to Rotorua a few days a go and I got to stop at the LYS (which is the best I have found so far). So I picked up some very soft slightly thicker yarn for socks (as we are moving to a colder climate so JFC can snowboard) and also the yarn I plan to use for Orangina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home