i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

mmmm...knitting



Well I finished the camisole...and i love it. although I am looking a bit on the gumpy side in the pictures (taking pictures of yourself as quickly as possible before somebody spots you doing it sometimes ends with odd face contortions and awkward poses)...but I am still very happy with the outcome of this little diddy. It was so fun to make and didn't even take much yarn. I can't wait to start my other pattern from Glampyre.com...Orangina. Unfortunately her site isn't loading so I can't link it, but I will when i can. I also designed a hat to knit up out of some of my new yarn, and now that my books came there is a Hoodie i can't wait to design...the project list is growing faster than I can knit them!



As an added bonus my knitting books finally arrived!! Very exciting. Knitting Without Tears is marvelous, one of my favorite quotes so far being "Washing a real sweater is akin to bathing a baby, and brings the same satisfaction of producing a clean, pretty, sweet-smelling creature-very rewarding." And the cover alone on Knitting from the Top Down makes it a worthy purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home