i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Monsters, slippers, & camisoles...oh my!

I decided to take a few more photographs of some of the recent knitted works while I drank my afternoon tea. I am loving knitting the camisole tube . The yarn i am using is a 100% merino, kona superwash, hand-dyed from Woven Art . It is so soft and perfect for knitting the lace patterns and the bobbles. Here is a close up of the bobbles which were too fun :) I am down to the ribbing on the bottom, so i am thinking i will be finished by tomorrow.



Here are some ballerina slippers I whipped up when I couldn't think of anything else the other day:



And last but not least, a fun snapshot of the 2 headed love monster:



Well tomorrow I am going to attempt at going on a run, should be a funny site at the least. After that I am planning to finish the camisole and start swatches for the next top I will be working on. And plotting out gifts for upcoming birthdays and sketching for a sweater I am trying to design. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that my 2 new knitting books from amazon will arrive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home