i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Thanks Ysolda!

I have been sick sick sick. For the 3rd time this year I have found myself with a miserable cold! So after taking my shower I decided to take a page from Ysolda's Book this hairstyle is wonderful for when you get out of the shower and just don't have the time/energy/resources to mess with your hair. It is quick and very girly-pretty. I got so many compliments!
Now I am not one to usually post about something like hair...and I promise I have been knitting! and Cooking actually. More too come soon. Plenty of pictures are guaranteed.
Right now I have mainly been working on home items (aka washcloths!) as I am moving to Austin in less than 2 weeks. Wish me luck

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger mle said...

Cute hair! You will absolutely love it in Austin...that place is so cool! except for the traffic. It's pretty bad.
I hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home