i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

There She Is!

It is beginning to feel like I am in a permanent bizarro world game of Hide 'n' Seek. This is what is exclaimed to me at least 5 times a day. One of my fellow coworkers...well he isn't so into the whole "hello" or "hey" or "how are you" nope...instead he just likes to say "THERE SHE IS!" everytime he catches a glimpse of me. And the problem here is...I have no idea how to respond to that. "Um..yes, here I am...You found me, sitting in the same spot I am always in monday thru friday...8 am to 4 pm. And there you are!" I have so say this man usually offeres my days lots of comic relief. He is usually wandering around a little lost and telling people how he locked himself in our delivery van "and was hollerin' but no one would let me out!" oh man. Onwards...

A New Year, and man is it about to be full of new beginnings. I do apologize for my absence...but hey the holidays...its been crazy. I have so much going on and a lot of personal growing and decisions. And well that is a whole other blog...

The holidays were a bit bittersweet for me this year. The highlight I must say was my sister Leah coming home. We spent New Years in northern Michigan at the The Inn at Bay Harbor in 2 fabulous suits thanks to Nick Remes. It was quite the girls weekend and I really cherish having that time with all of my sisters and my mom.

New Years was wonderful...we dressed up, paid way too much for dinner and topped it all off with champagne back at the hotel at midnight. A really wonderful way to kick off a new year.

Now I would love to tell you that I got a buttload of knitting done during this time as well...but I haven't :) I have been working steadily on mittens, and well nothing but mittens. But I do have these little precious packages to show off:

Filled of course...with mittens. But I am loving it. It has been so positive for me. And I have to say thanks to Linda and Randi for letting me grow in a new direction with my knitting. I am having so much fun with the final details, I feel like I have opened up an entirely new area of ideas to explore.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute packages! I think pretty ribbons and other little touches really make a purchase or present fun! Good business decision on your part!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home