i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

HEeeeyy You Guuuuyysss


So I would love to be posting today with a picture of my fabulously finished Shell Tank.....But I can't. Because I haven't worked on it. I have probably only knit for a short a few minutes over the past week. I've said it before ...and I'lll say it again...I've just been really busy. Busier than you would think a girl who only works 3 days a week could be! But we have had lots of guests and the weather has been spectaculaaaarrrrr. So I haven't been inside...or for that matter even in a solitary position. We have been going on walks. Lots of walks.

And as proof that I am not just being a lazy knitter...here is me and JFC at the beginning of our 4 hour walk yesterday, sitting in front of the Tarawera Falls. I'll tell you what this whole walking/hiking/tramping whatever you like to call it...I like it. I like it a lot. Now I just need to work out how to walk, knit, and look at all of the nature-y splendor around me and I will be good to go.

Well it is Father's Day here today (so happy fathers day again daaaaaaaaaaad)...so it is time for me to make up a recipe for Fish Tacos and Mexican Brown Rice (it seems JFC thinks this is JFC day..he picked the menu) and we are going for a 3 hour walk..and ineed to grocery shop..and clean the house...and then maybe, just maybe...do some knitting tonight!

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Sabrina Hirsch said...

Hi Andrea, that shell tank is AMAZING, is it from the knitting by nature book that the bubble pullover is from?

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

it might not be finished, but it looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it finished! I'm soooo jealous of all the hiking you're doing. I love hiking too, eventhough I hardly ever get to do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home