i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Getting to know you...getting to know alllllll about youuuu

So i was going to post a picture or 2 from the amazing walks I have been on in the past week ...but they are taking ages to upload, so i can't be bothered. heh heh. As for knitting...I have only done a couple inches in about 5 days because there has just been a whirlwind of excitement around here lately.

We went down to Ohakune on Wednesday evening for the night. I went on a stunning 3 hour walk to Silica Rapids with a friend, and it was truly breathtaking and quite the adventure. (Note to self: don't go for a walk thru snow, over mountains and rapids with traction-less non-water resistant chuck taylors.) Today we did another walk and checked out a couple of crater lakes closer to us (and much warmer I might add). Inbetween all of that we had a house inspection where we had to hide the cat, and then had 4 friends come to stay for the weekend. Ah yes...we also finished purchasing all of our plane tickets for our trip to the states for this year, and part of next.
So back to posts with pictures tomorrow...for now I am going to go relax and catch up on my knitting!

Ok maybe just one picture:

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

Hi from Gran Canaria. Just droped in to check mail en your blog (already missed two posts...)
chuck tailor and snow don´t match no...hehe. Snow... I´m sweating like a pig, it´s about 36 degrees celcius here, HOT HOT HOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home