i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Lotto Girl, Where are you??

Just a shorty...a pictorial if you will, of my morning yesterday...

5 minutes to get to work, we leave and get as far as the bottom of the driveway


realizing this is a great opportunity to learn how to change a flat tire...

I looked up every now and then to take mental notes.

4 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Saskia said...

Typical case of de-mancipation going on there... ;-)
Love the vans... I'll make a mental note on getting either vans or all stars soon...!

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like daddy taught you....

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, been there myself. lolo : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home