i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Back to Normal


Well I have been working on a pattern that I am trying to get published. I am finally done and it is sent in...waiting to be scrutinized...and then maybe, hopefully, please...chosen. Cross your fingers for me! That is by the way the pattern that has been keeping me from posting...I am not sure if I should show it in my blog..not sure how that all works.

Anyways it is finished and out of my life for a bit. So now i can get back to knitting things I can share. Right now I am working on a simple hair wrap for a friend. I will post a pic when it is done. The picture included...I was making soup a few nights a go and pulled that heart shaped potato out of the bag. Isnt it fabulous?? Just a little love omen to brighten the day.

I am trying to decide what to knit next. JFC is begging for a pair of socks...anybody have any fun patterns? Besides that I want to do another sweater/top I think. The one I made to *hopefully* get published turned out really well and now I am totally motivated to do more more more! I was thinking of redoing Fad Classic. But now I am thinking I would like to use the yarn from that for a different project...and use a better suited yarn for that. Something a bit thinner...a bit lighter than what I used before. Decisions Decisions. Ah well..time to go put the kettle on for afternoon tea.

4 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

FINGERS CROSSED FOR DREA RENEE!!!!
I'm praying to the knitting goddess every night untill you get in, you deserve it, it's a fantastic design! :-)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger mle said...

Cool! I can't wait to see it!

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the coolest sweater I ever had was that Polo with the crew neck that kind of folded over like a semi mock turtle kind a thing going on there...you know?? You should knit your dad one for Christmas. I think he would really like that a lot.

A lot.

Seriouly.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Love knowing I can leave you an occasional message.
Your dad is right...knit him something cool. Aunt Dea would like to see something about really neat aunt's. maybe you can knit me something for my new place.....yes, I'm getting a place of my own(your dad is glad too)Me and my cat will be moving into senior living right in Haslett.
Stefanie says she Blogs you every once in awhile.
Hope New Zealand agrees with you and all is well. Hard to be so far away from family but at least you can keep in regular contact.
Think about you often.

Seriously, alot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home