i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Saskia...You Rock


So this morning I woke up...and well, I was in a bit of a funk. A bit of the ol' waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Me and JfC decided the best thing to do was to get out of the house. As we are piling into the car we hear another car trying to make it up the drive (we have a very steep driveway.) We turn around to see the Rural Post Delivery man stepping out of his van with a package. A package for me. Clueless as to what it could be I start peaking around looking for the senders address...and there I see Saskia's name. She sent me a care package, and the picture here just does not even do it justice. These for example...cute little "wooden" dutch shoes and green bobbles (which she remembered is my fave color)

Also a map of her home, a paper model of the Luxor that you build yourself, a book on Rotterdam. And I haven't even gotten to the yarn yet! 2 balls of yarn that I oggled in one of her previous posts on SaSKnitsItAgain, 2 beautiful hanks of a nice burgundy wool, and even a fun ball of novelty yarn. To top it all off a handknit headband, complete with her logo and a bag "Munten Drops" which I am thinking are mints, but from what I could tell on the back of the package you shouldn't eat too many in a short period of time or they could have a laxative effect...heh heh

Oh yeah and a wuppie! thats the Orange guy. Thank you so much Saskia...you turned my funky day into one with plenty of sunshine and happiness.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

You are so welcome girl! :-) Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home