i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Domestic Bliss


Well it's been a few days...but I've been busy. For starters, the sun has finally come out. So spirits are high, and energy levels even higher after all those dormant rainy days. So what have I been doing? Well lets just say its been a little slice of domestic bliss in these parts...
JFC and I have begun doing yoga every morning. Which I know I am a bit late to the game...but it is terrific. Also I have been delving deeper into the culinary world. So yesterday we decided to start a little herb garden...just some basics-rosemary, basil, parsley. We are crossing our fingers that it works seeing as though we are going into winter..heh heh...but we use so many herbs in the cooking these days we decided it would be cost effective and JFC especially has been itching to put his green thumb to good use (racking up more man skills...it is a never ending quest, if he has it his way we will have some crazy multi-leveled self watering system filled with grasses, herbs, and veggies spanning the whole of our balcony and roof...yes, roof.)
As far as culinary adventures go...the sky is the limit. I have been doing everything from homemade pizza dough and ciabatta...to homemade sauces and biscuits (as in amercian style biscuits with soup and what these crazies call cookies). It will never cease to amaze me what you can do with a little flour....or a little string for that matter (and yup, just like that i am on to a new topic)...I have been knitting and I am so excited for this project. So excited I am not even going to tell you what it is I am making. In the end it may only amaze me...but it is just turning out magically. Hopefully not long to go before I can share the finished project with all of you...and now i leave you in suspense

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Saskia said...

NOT fair!!
I wanna know!!!
...
Is it a herb-tray?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home