i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Satisfaction Gauranteed



Well here is the coziest cozy in action...keeping my english breakfast tea toasty warm as we get ready to pack it up in a thermos and enjoy it sitting by the lake. The vogue mini sweater...i ran out of yarn, i have the front and one sleeve done...and now it is put on hold til' my dear mother rescues me and sends me another skein (wink wink mom). I have a pair of knee socks brewing and also I am thinking up a felted mancala board game. But for now, its been a busy day, and at the ripe time of 9 p.m...i am off to bed to snuggle up with a good book and ponder my next projects. (Especially because i have been staring at the word "gauranteed" in my title for so long, trying to figure out if i spelled it right that it doesn't make since anymore and my brain is now fried)

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

guaranteed...hmm...let's google it...it's ok, your brain is not fried. (I get that a lot, and I'm working in publicity/pr, I should know how to write...)

good job on the cozy! It's hot! ;-)

And thank you so much for adding my button, you're the first to do so, I'm so proud!! :-) & proud of you too for making it work! hehehe!

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! ^-^v

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Beverley said...

Love it!!

As for spelling hmmm I get so many words wrong who am I to comment anyway which way!!!

I put it down to being a little deaf!! My excuse anyway and I am sticking to it!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Bells said...

I love this tea cosy! It's exactly what I'm looking for. Can you post the pattern???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home