i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

projects projects projects...i love projects


So what do we have here?? Well the creamy getup on the needles is that there picture on the vogue magazine. Cropped sweater=not as bad as it sounds...don't ya think?? Although I am pretty sure I only have enough yarn to do the front piece and one sleeve...haha...so unless i am gonna be real crazy and try to wear a halfy cropped sweater...it looks like i better order some yarn. The little swatch below it I did yesterday. That is what the teapot cozy will (hopefully) look like...i am really happy with how the felting turned out. So I am going to take measurements, do some maths, and get to work on a quickie pattern for that. And last but not least is the finished baby singlet I knit for a friend of JFC's family. She is coming into the shop today to pick it up...I am crossing my fingers that she likes it...and that it fits (as i just made it up as i went along..heheheh).

As far as the sock pattern goes...well I just don't know. I guess that I could just post it in a blog and then put a permanent link to that post in my sidebar? Although I was all excited to have it all nice and easy in a downloadable pdf file..ah well. Suggestions still welcome. PLEASE.

Time for work!

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

the baby singlet looks great! you obviously have more felting skills than I have... tips are welcome.
;-)
I have yet to find a store where they sell Vogue Knitting in Rotterdam. Oh, I can check online, K bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home