i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Logo Love

Well with a little boost of inspiration from my blog friend Saskia (check out her fabulous button in my sidebar!!), and a lot of hand holding from JFC (not to mention the required computer programs on his computer) I designed my very own logo. And if you don't mind me saying, I feel fantabulous. It was so much fun to just start by sketching out some doodles and then sit down and actually turn it into something! JFC is even going to screen print it onto a hoodie for me (mmm..merchandising). If you scroll down a little bit you will see the thumbnail you can use to link to me!

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the button! I changed your link on my blog to the pic! *^_^*

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

GREAT STUFF Andrea! *applause*
I've changed my link to the logo as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home