i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Weird Austin

Well I have arrived in Austin and so far its a big thumbs up. There is a wonderful positive vibe here and I am really looking forward to exploring my new home.


In the meantime...I have been knitting (seeing as how I haven't found a job yet..I have a bit of time on my hands!). I finished my wicked...but no pictures yet. It turned out very well though...so I promise...coming soon!

In the meantime I whipped up these little "Flat-mates Washcloths".

And this picture is just because I was tickled pink with out neat and tidy my fair isle was on the back...

7 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these wash cloths are so nice but i can't wait too see wicked!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Megatron said...

i miss you already!!! make some of 'dem warshcloths!! i want them to say: "raise" and "curn"

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute washcloths! I haven't been to Austin, but I've heard many good things. Have fun exploring! :)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Sabrina Hirsch said...

Oh wow, look at that color work, nice job, it is especially neat and tidy, I want one!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

girl, there's so much going on in your life, updates needed!
super washcloths btw! :-)

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kid. Cali was cooli and the grandbabies were the best ever. Meg and Katie were over for dinner last night (got the Weber goin')and I'm home for a couple of weeks.It had been so long since I'd seen your blog I forgot the address! Miss you a lot.

daaad

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Sharmane said...

There is an Austin based Knitter Blog ring you can join if you are interested. Go to ...

http://austinknitters.blogspot.com

to sign up.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home