i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Micah's Hat

How cute is my nephew with his pretty mama and the hat I MADE HIM!! I am so happy that it fits! I had never made a baby hat before...I just made up the pattern and crossed my fingers that it would fit. I have been meaning to post the pattern ever since I finished it, and now that Iknow it does fit a baby's head I should really get on to that! It maybe not be before the move as things are a bit hectic...but I will try my darndest to do it this weekend.



In other news our poor Little Bit is a cone head. He has an injury under his right arm that he wouldn't stop licking so now...now this.

But the best part about it is...I think he likes it. He has been swaggering around the house all week now like he just got himself some major bling. Cute old man. And I have to say it has been the source of some major amusement. Minature Daschund + Cone + Snow almost as tall as him = one of the funniest things you've ever seen.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

you have snow!!! I'm so jealous. And your dog looks so cute and so does Micah and so does your hat and my sentences sucks today....
;-)

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute hat and LOVE the dog photos. i read your blog often and maybe never commented but now you have been tagged. name six wierd things about yourself in your blog...see my blog for details!

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...gaysknits.com

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger amanda j said...

Self perception must be an interesting thing for dogs! Your nephew looks so cute in his hat!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, sooo cute! Both the baby hat and the cone head! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home