i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Just a Quickie

Just wanted to do a quick post and then i am off to bed! Here is the "man skills" scarf I am working on for JFC. He is constantly trying to obtain new man skills such as building fires, fixing cars, and packing up moving trucks with heavy furniture (hence the name). I decided to do a nice bulky stitch pattern which looks basically like a giant cable. And the nice rich brown new zealand wool has been wonderful to work with. Here is the close up:

2 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger Saskia said...

oooh, véry manly! Great stitch! Did you make it up yourself?

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty scarf!! And very manly!!! Dad wants one....dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home