i'll knit if i want to...or not

So this use to be my knitting blog, now its a purging place for all of my ramblings...whether it be craft, cooking, or just the craziness of my everyday life!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Here i am...


Well lets see...My name is andrea...and i'm a knitter. I was born in Michigan but i now live in New Zealand. A typical day for me goes something like this...wake up around 8ish sneak out of bed and start the tea...while singing in my wonderfully tone-deaf voice that i inherited from my lovely mother. once muesli and tea are ready i wake up my partner and we enjoy it on our front porch...followed by coffee (i like mine wet cappucino style with an extra shot) and a game. morning game is usually michigan rummy or a game of dice. next it is more off key singing while dancing around the house doing chores and getting ready for the day. Next on my list...the internet. not owning a tv has made me obsessed with the internet. i gorge myself on email, myspace, and knitting websites/blogs. when i have checked all of my usuals it is time for knitting or reading. i make lunch...dance aroudn some more do whatever needs to be done...and we usually go on a long walk somewhere. dinner time rolls around after which we hang out until movie time. we end every day usually watching a film and then having a little read. so there you go...that is basically what my days involve...

Well I think that is enough to kick this off...I am sure I will have plenty more to say later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home